<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BEEEEZEEEE!


Zipping through school, lessons, cheerleading, J times, homeworks, PW, bed, computer, church.




I'm lagging behind chemistry and physics by like 2 topics already(!!!) I kept sleeping in class and its really bad. Classmates are complaining how sitting beside me makes them sleepy too, spreading the sleeping spells in a concentric manner. Haha.




I guess that's probably one of the factors that makes me dread school. Others including silly childish classroom politics, silly PW and silly hour I have to wake up to go school. It kinda makes going to school really silly.




I think the only thing I look forward to in school is ODAC! The people, the activities, the carefree atmosphere, you just don't have to think. Thinking is probably the last thing my mind wants to do.




Ohhhh how I wish for June holidays to come soon. Yea, though I have to spend them studying for CTs and mib have to spend them studying for cheena o's and stuff, at least there's less commitment to school and we can hang out more [: I really miss mib. I don't want to be thinking of homework, PW, school, schedule, sleep and zonked out when hanging out, something I'm guilty of. Sorry.



Xi nu ai le. Funny day that was. Love my girls <3
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3