Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Don't you just miss everyone?
Slept like the whole day today luhs. Back into the screwing up my sleeping times and stuff.
Lately, there has been loadsa stuff in my mind. Studies, PW, economics, maths, physics, gp, Jiamin&Fiona, sms-es, Charmaine, the class, my schedule and other discreet stuffs. Really starting to worry that I'm not coping well. Generating ideas, thinking hard, just ain't my strength. Sure, creativity, but ain't creativity meant to be spontaneous? I guess not. My creativity is currently unavailable, please try again.
I haven't been too mindful on my sms-es this month. I feel really bad overshooting my pathetic 500 free sms-es. Screw the people with unlimited sms-es. Concern over my sms is an annoying bugger in my head.
I really miss Jiamin and Fiona and the rest. We had said that we would meet every byobd, instead we try to meet monthly. But they're starting school soon. I really wonder if we can still meet, if we are able to make time for each other? Its scary. Already I feel that I'm losing my friends, one by one.
I really miss Charmaine. I don't know if she's coping well with O's, don't know if she's happy in school, don't know if our friendship would be on the brink of drifting apart.
My schedule has been really tight. So many things happening and it all conincides. Having to make choices and weigh the opportunity cost and forgoing so many things really sucks. I'm just really sad the Sunday times with you is jeopardised.
Just ain't that bubbly anymore. Yet again, trigger my happinnes.



