Saturday, April 18, 2009
Oh gosh the bloody weather has been soooooo humid and warm. Sucks ttm. Its like walking through a film of sticker once you step out of any air condtioned place and within seconds your hair plasters to your face and neck. Ughs.
ODAC has been fun man! Though we aren't really bonded, ironic to the fact that we have such a small group of people only. Why???? Its like band, canoe and student council, they are all such big ccas and yet they are like family. Well maybe its because of the many stuffs they have to go through together, but haven't we gone through much ourselves? Its kinda like most of the teamwork and unity from OEC fading away. Well, maybe its just me and my moodiness lately.
J1s lets make the effort to take initative and stuff!
Oooooh CSS CHOIR IS GOLD WITH HONOURS MAN! FTW!!! Was in school when they received the news and cute people jumping and running around the parade square. Gosh I miss CSS Choir. Never thought I would miss the warm ups, the wonderful music we attempt to produce during combines. I miss them all. When you sing, you really feel yourself contributing the effort to music making. Damn I miss singing, out loud.



