<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its been a long time since I last blogged eh?

Confused this whole period. Confused by what I want, confused about what to do, confused on what I want to be done, confused all about you, confused all about myself, confused about everyone, confused about everything else.

On a confused happy note, I thought I screwed up my CTs (having not able to finish all my papers, having moodiness during mugging periods and during papers) but so far I did pretty well. For the probably worst done paper, Chemistry, I got a YELLOW BUMBLE BEE. Really surprised cos I had no time to finish mcq and just anyhow shaded like 6 questions and no time to finish the last question.
For the next worse done paper, Physics, I got a frigggin A can!! Hahaha happy girl. Now just have to see the rest of it. Kinda dreading it, like maths, econs, gp, what can you expect? Much? I don't think so.

I miss my friends, my birds. Its really sad, to know such great people and feel them all, one cliche after another, slipping out of contact, slipping out of my life. Its kinda depressing to feel everyone else is moving on so fast and I've probably have taken a half step back, the other feet hesitating to start taking the heavy step forward, or to give in to my current pace and take the dreaded step back, or just willing everything to just swallow me up. I'm restless and confused. I just wanna rant.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3