Monday, September 07, 2009
Blogger is still sick, really annoying.
I don't know. I'm pretty sure you were referring to me and our ship. If that's the case, I know.
I don't know why its like this for you, but let me tell you, it hurts oh so deep. Saturday night on the train home, I began to ponder. Emotions got the better of me and my nose turned sour and my eyes warmed with teardrops as I fought it in. I just kept pretending to sleep and rubbing my eyes, hopefully no one noticed.
It was a long journey home and I start to tear up again. It was a tough fight but I managed too stopper it with sniffling.
11 in the night and the walk home was empty of people. Thankfully though. Cos I was crying now. I so wanted to huddle in the corner of the playground to sob but I went home instead wiping my tears away before entering the house. I headed straight to bathe and squatted on the floor with the shower on, sobbing.
Embarrassing, whatever.
I'm really hurt, even he couldn't make me feel the way I felt that night. You meant so much to me you know? But it doesn't seem so for you? Don't those memories matter?
This ain't a guilt trigger, but a plea for giving me a chance to make it all up to you, to salvage this special ship.
Wrong? Very. Me?



