Thursday, November 19, 2009
Crazy week. Crazy November.
So far this week I've dined in Billy Bombers, Cafe Cartel and Asian Kitchen. This month watched Jennifer's Body, My Girlfriend is an Agent and Vengeance on weekends. Spent so much money D:
Crazy Tuesday. School, Vivo then work. Work was crazy, seriously. Thought I was working alone but met Ben and Chun Chiet. We broke like 5 glasses in 45 mins? The China guys spewing Hokkien vulgarities in their accents was really epic, laughed every time I heard them swear. Worked in heels. Thighs aching from cheer and calves aching from heels. School the next day and crazy PT. Enhanced the ache D:
Plus plus Dragon Boating and Class BBQ later and tomorrow. Fun bundles :D
Prom, zoo outing planning, maybe a bake sale, school, prom luncheon, work, first aid course, ODAC camp, Zoo outing, Sentosa, PICNIC ^^ and some others. Busy November December. Gaah, prom is screwing my head...
F, I wanna go buy shoes leh, shopping also.



