Sunday, May 23, 2010
KK :D
This is so pretty. I've been eyeing it on VS web and I know I won't get my hands on it. Sighs.
I miss tanning with the girls. My tan's fade D:


School's not bad. Nothing much, just swinging around.

Anywayyy BLASTING NEWSSSS! I CAN GO FOR THE SABAH, KOTA KINABALU ODAC TRIP!!! YAYYYYYSZXSZSXZS!
Freaking Awesome because
- we missed our trip and ocip last year due to the bloody school unfounded paranoia about H1N1.
- J2s weren't allowed to go for it because of A's.
- teachers fought for us to go and allowed 5 J2s whose rank points were above 50.
- I qualified :DDDD
But uber sainzxs cos I'm the only J2 girl, the rest couldn't go and its too expensive for foreigners to pay full price. End up only 4 J2s including me. Jun Bing was like, "Eunice go leh, if not we lack 1 bridge/hearts player." Thanks guys, I really felt appreciated -.-
In total around 20 students(I think?) and 3 teachers. J1s like 6 girls?!?!?! the rest guys and only 1 female teacher, whom I don't really like. Add on to the sian factor, I sure room with her D: But the trip still eggcites me to no end :D
Oh we're going to do this Mountain Torq thing which is like doing those rope obstacles activities we do in camp but only high up SEA's tallest mountain KK(4095.2m) Eggciting!!!
Hees, gonna be awesome 5days. BTW birds can meet up :DDD I really miss you guys manys




