<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, May 01, 2010
yet again

I suck as a blogger I know. I don't have to blogger instinct to feed it with my juicy/boring/random notes of affection, I don't give it the attention it needs, I don't bother to dress it up a little. Occasionally I vent my anger on it.

Now it has shriveled up and starved, hides in a corner of others' links box, no longer exist it others' thoughts nor even a glance. Now, it blends itself into the background, ashamed and terrified if someone were to even accidentally hover their mouse over its link, spiteful if should tagged it dead or abandoned.

I know, label me the ignorant and abusive blogger.

Haha, kinda bored and random. Thought I'd visit it give it a little attention. Anyways some random updates.
  1. I gained weight. Like really bad D: 2kgs and I think I'm losing my metabolism.
  2. Sean got into NUS :D
  3. My econs and gp are improving :D
  4. I've been really down and bothered these days.
  5. The sweltering weather doesn't help at all.
  6. Trying to get into a regular jogging habit.
  7. Obviously it hasn't materialize yet.
  8. I miss the birds.
  9. On the other note, I'm really glad that they are shooting the 287459109821234543 crows at my school.
  10. Thankful that I haven't got bird shit on me yet despite the few cases I've known.
  11. Knowing that Yuan is appreciating soon and ultimately USD I think, I'm ever more motivated to shop online now as much as possible, before they appreciate and inflation starts to kicks us really hard in the shin.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3