<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, July 07, 2010
dreams, dreams...

We were all sitting at the back of the class, you know our usual back of class crew. I remembered so vividly the 2/3 '06 classroom and Stella Quah was teaching?!?! I was so happy and there was this heart warming feeling that I really paid attention in class. LOL. Then we were eating potato chips in class during her lesson and after we finished the calbees, I turned back and F took out her bag of RRRRRRRRRuffles. Then I woke up.

Random much.

BTs is taking a toll on me. Studying into the wee hours till morning. Staying awake for 30 hours then sleeping a few. Not exercising :/ Potato chips cravings.

Its kinda bad, my sleeping habits and probably my dependence on Berocca/coffee/red bull/chicken essence for caffeine. I'm just really glad its all over later at 3 :D

I wish my grandmother wouldn't hog the tv that much so I can watch WC later. I know its at 230am but through my 0000 to 0600 studying hours, I realise she wakes up at 3-4 to watch the reruns of yi nan wang. Seriously, I hate those crappy dramas. I have no inkling to why people can get hooked on it for so long.

Kkkkkkkkk gotta go study naozxs D:
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3